2Fort Fios Server Problem (error)

Positron

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
967
Whenever I try to connect to the Fios sponsored 2Fort TF2 server I get this, Server is enforcing consistency for this file: Particles\water_dx80.pcf. This happens when the map is loading. Anyone else get this?
 
I've been trying to get on it since last night to "fill it up" but haven't been able to connect.

I would play on it before no problems. =/
 
That's the error you get when the server version doesn't match your game version.

If you two both are patched to the latest version, then the server must be using an older one. Perhaps it got rolled back to a pre-update backup?

Let the TF2 leadership know about it, they should know who to talk to about a server problem like that.
 
That's the error you get when the server version doesn't match your game version.

If you two both are patched to the latest version, then the server must be using an older one. Perhaps it got rolled back to a pre-update backup?

Let the TF2 leadership know about it, they should know who to talk to about a server problem like that.

i had been getting it also and i let everything sit for an hour or two then i connected right up.
 
Back
Top