Is Aion going to be free or fee

15$ monthly

bought the C Edition, 37days free + bought 1 month for 15$
 
I'm waiting for Aion as well, been in the last 5 closed betas and they were damn fun.
1 more closed beta before the wipe to open beta, and then another wipe before retail comes out.

I wish I had more time to play when the betas were open. Damn only a level 23 sorc.

Oh and the 15 bucks per month fee isn't too bad. I'd be better if it was only 10 bucks a month. I guess I'll just buy a yearly subscription to lower the price and add value to my investment.
 
Last edited:
I'm waiting for Aion as well, been in the last 5 closed betas and they were damn fun.
1 more closed beta before the wipe to open beta, and then another wipe before retail comes out.

I wish I had more time to play when the betas were open. Damn only a level 23 sorc.

Oh and the 15 bucks per month fee isn't too bad. I'd be better if it was only 10 bucks a month. I guess I'll just buy a yearly subscription to lower the price and add value to my investment.

Ooh open beta sounds good, cant wait for this weekends beta either.

Have a Elyos 13 Ranger and Asmon 14 sorc on Vaziel (or w/e)
 
Open beta should be fun. I've been playing as a lvl 18 elyos cleric
 
So whats aion about and what do you do in it like Ive seen it on steam but like I dont know what its about or anyfin.
 
Its like WoW, with amazing graphics, sound, game plays, interface, and skill trees.
 
i hear people saying its not good. i dont think it will crush WoW. People thought Conan, WarHammer, EvE, and now aion will crush them. they loose customers but... not many WoW is going to be gaining customers becuase of the new expansion.
 
i hear people saying its not good. i dont think it will crush WoW. People thought Conan, WarHammer, EvE, and now aion will crush them. they loose customers but... not many WoW is going to be gaining customers becuase of the new expansion.
True, it's not going to break WoW but it's really looking great so far.
If you want something fresh and new, I'd highly recommend this game.
 
i hear people saying its not good. i dont think it will crush WoW. People thought Conan, WarHammer, EvE, and now aion will crush them. they loose customers but... not many WoW is going to be gaining customers becuase of the new expansion.

I don't see why everyone has to compare every new MMO to WoW. Yes, I know that WoW is the most successful MMO ever made, but can't something just be different? Take Warhammer: Online for example. No, it didn't run WoW out of business but it's a really great game, and a lot of people have fun playing it.

I would hate to be a game creator that made an MMO if everyone kept comparing my game to WoW. :facewall:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top