HLstatsX Cropping PHP Script

squircle

Rookie
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
63
So, I decided that the new HLstatsX "Community Edition" addition to the signature took up way too much room. So, I changed the image path (with a static background, of course; just append &background=[1-16] to the end of the signature path) to my website, and a little PHP script to make it fit in my signature (slightly) better.

EDIT: VBulletin won't allow the code to be posted properly, so just go here to get the code.

This solved all my problems, turning this:
sig.php

into this:
hlsx.php


I liked it. The only problem I see with this is a few of the SteamCard sigs, or anything that requires PNG transparency gets put on a black background. Oh well!

Feel free to copy this, change it, do whatever without restriction. If you want me to host one of these scripts on my site for your signature, I'd be more than happy to :)

EDIT: If your server doesn't have url_fopen() on, just make a file called php.ini in the same directory, and in it, just put allow_url_fopen = on.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top