- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 341
I got this from Oneups "ogre2" hud and he got it from some euro I think.
I just moved the mini-map to the left side and put the flags in the middle, I loved the rest of the HUD. Anyways, here's the HUD I use.
__________________________________________
and if you're gonna download and try it, make sure you backup your original resource and scripts folder in case something doesn't work or you just plain don't like it. Also, I play at like 1650x1050 resolution (or whatever it is i forget) I have no idea how this looks at lower resolutions.
http://www.filefront.com/14413649/BILLs-HUD.rar/
Let me know how it goes if you try it, gl.
I just moved the mini-map to the left side and put the flags in the middle, I loved the rest of the HUD. Anyways, here's the HUD I use.
__________________________________________
and if you're gonna download and try it, make sure you backup your original resource and scripts folder in case something doesn't work or you just plain don't like it. Also, I play at like 1650x1050 resolution (or whatever it is i forget) I have no idea how this looks at lower resolutions.
http://www.filefront.com/14413649/BILLs-HUD.rar/
Let me know how it goes if you try it, gl.
















i hope i can figure it out 


