New update, 8/31

Prisoner416

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
1,699
Team Fortress 2


Added "tf_allow_player_use" server ConVar to control players executing +use while playing (defaults to 0)

Fixed a bug where full backpacks resulted in an item being repeatedly found each time the game is started

Fixed being able to burn players/buildings that are in the water while standing outside the water

Fixed teleporting Spies getting stuck in enemy players standing on the exit

Fixed server log not listing telefrag kills as weapon "telefrag"

Fixed the Pyro's airblast pushing Spectators in free-look mode

Fixed Pyro's Hadouken killing Scouts that have used Bonk! and are phasing

Fixed freezecam screenshots sometimes being saved outside the Screenshots folder

Fixed deathnotice and server log entries not using the unique item names/icons when buildings are destroyed

Fixed a case where the weapon selection menu wasn't drawing the images of non-standard items if the player was using hud_fastswitch 1 and using slot7-10 to view the panel

Fixed CTF HUD not centering the flag panel if there is only one active flag


Community requests

Added the ability to set a parent for the item_teamflag entity

Added OnPickUpTeam1 and OnPickUpTeam2 outputs to the item_teamflag entity

Added intro movie .mp3 files to the sound/misc folder
 
oooOH! YAY! NO MORE PYRO FLAME EXPLOIT!
Screw the flamthrower =D I duke it out AXE STYLE!
*brrrrwrrrrr...Brrrrahhhh!!*
 
I didn't even know of this bug, though i head of it. not sure what exactly the bug enabled.
 
man I saw this and thought it was the soldier update.

:(

You would've known if this were the Soldier update. About 2 weeks ago. At least this update was mostly fixes, nothing really game affecting (that I've seen anyway).
 
In the 2fort servers you could burn people underwater, also if you were above the water but under the bridge you could burn anyone there, Ruining the game.
 
Tiny silent update.

I hope it doesn't bring down the house like the other updates do.
 
In the 2fort servers you could burn people underwater, also if you were above the water but under the bridge you could burn anyone there, Ruining the game.

Thank god that was fixed. Good riddance.
 
I never even realized you could airblast people in spectator. Haha, that's awesome.




...Well, it was. ._.
 
I never even realized you could airblast people in spectator. Haha, that's awesome.




...Well, it was. ._.
You could also do this, actually he mentions the lack of fixing airblast too.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WhotAegFTw&feature=channel[/ame]
 
Back
Top