Screenshots and Comments for Major Mayhem Sep, 1 09

AJC

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
657
I would like to thank "Mental Buga" for making up this great event first. Second, In this post I will include screenshots of the event. If any others have screenshots and comments your well allowed and able to post them on this thread ;)

Cheers and thanks so much for the event Mental Buga! :thumbup:

P.S. Don't forget to watch The Evil Monkey's Video of MGGT killing when not supposed to...
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99578

tf2-20090901-214703.png

tf2-20090901-214707.png

tf2-20090901-214837.png

tf2-20090901-214847.png

tf2-20090901-215525.png

tf2-20090901-215533.png

tf2-20090901-215534a.png

tf2-20090901-215535.png


001.gif
 
Last edited:
I would like to thank "Mental Buga" for making up this great event first. Second, In this post I will include screenshots of the event. If any others have screenshots and comments your well allowed and able to post them on this thread ;)

Cheers and thanks so much for the even Mental Buga! :thumbup:

P.S. Don't forget to watch The Evil Monkey's Video of MGGT killing when not supposed to...
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99578

tf2-20090901-214703.png

tf2-20090901-214707.png

tf2-20090901-214837.png

tf2-20090901-214847.png

tf2-20090901-215525.png

tf2-20090901-215533.png

tf2-20090901-215534a.png

tf2-20090901-215535.png


001.gif

Lol that demoman was me! I was on the second layer and somehow didn't die?!?!?! (I had 6 hp remaining)
 
wow some great screenshots there... thanks for posting them.

See you all soon !!

by the way does anyone have a screenie of the two executions at the end.. Masterpiece and MGGT
 
wow some great screenshots there... thanks for posting them.

See you all soon !!

by the way does anyone have a screenie of the two executions at the end.. Masterpiece and MGGT

Better not have any pictures of this, Or I shall burn them! Anyway no school this afternoon so I'm in a happy mood (take it while you can!) so I'll post few screenshots. Sorry I didn't take a lot of them.

Superman - Return of the fail train
We actually stopped it for few seconds, but most of the tries were fail (I'm used to it, it'S ok :) )
eze6ah.jpg


Lumberjack - The pit of angry axe-pyros
This new mini game was fun, it was a bit slow but It has a lot of potential, maybe on another map.
2dk0rb6.jpg

24etlrq.jpg



You better not fall down, or THIS will happen. (Sorry it's a bit dark)

2woeteu.jpg


Crazy pyros - First thing you know ; You've lost your head

2my2p3l.jpg


That's all I have for this event, I'll try to get more next time, gj.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7snjaZQQ-ak"]Major Mayhem[/ame]
Sorry for the quality; should get better once it's done being processed...or not.
 
Back
Top