Best tf2 video ever

m3rryg0r0und

Active Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
297
I hope then has not been posted already because this is an amazing video I just now decided to post. I did not make this but I sure love it to death
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9970dxQ2g[/ame]

WARNING: There is a language warning for about the last minute of the video, so just want to make sure you all know
 
Good find M3rryg0r0und. It's kind of sad to admit this, but the music from this video (Pendulum, "Propane Nightmares") actually got me interested in alot of Pendulum's other music. I highly recommend Slam and their remix of Voodoo people if anyone else likes what they hear.

Also, pyro rocket tennis is awesome. I managed to get a few pubs to join in on a game on the valve map server the other night. Good times :D.
 
Iirc it's been posted here a couple times, but it's still brilliant - The genius of this is just pure win.

Possibly try to use the search next time(Which atm im too tired to do =P)
 
Good find M3rryg0r0und. It's kind of sad to admit this, but the music from this video (Pendulum, "Propane Nightmares") actually got me interested in alot of Pendulum's other music. I highly recommend Slam and their remix of Voodoo people if anyone else likes what they hear.

Also, pyro rocket tennis is awesome. I managed to get a few pubs to join in on a game on the valve map server the other night. Good times :D.

Same here, once I discovered Evil Daedalus in the form of his Pyro and Scout tutorials I got 3 albums worth of Pendulum (Hold Your Color, Jungle Sound, In Silico 2008). Same thing when TP posted the 30 min long Pyro tutorial, I now have an album of Justice.

Yes this video was already posted before, please remember to search before you post a really great video that you found (sometimes the video's name is not in the thread's name). But if you haven't already, I highly reccomend you go check out the rest of the stuff on his channel.
 
Same here, once I discovered Evil Daedalus in the form of his Pyro and Scout tutorials I got 3 albums worth of Pendulum (Hold Your Color, Jungle Sound, In Silico 2008). Same thing when TP posted the 30 min long Pyro tutorial, I now have an album of Justice.

Yes this video was already posted before, please remember to search before you post a really great video that you found (sometimes the video's name is not in the thread's name). But if you haven't already, I highly reccomend you go check out the rest of the stuff on his channel.

I tried searching for it but could not find it, what should i unclude in my search next time?
 
I have already seen this about 50 times but I always like to watch it because how good Pendulum goes with TF2. Two of my favorite things mixed.

pendulumfan.png

+
userbar63565.gif

=
sauce.png
 
Thanks for letting me watch that again with this very nice double post :3
(I wuv yoooooooou!!!!!!<3)

It would be awesome to be able to do that, too bad I am not a programmer. ):
 
Back
Top