Competitive League Coach

Opeth!

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
637
Have a competitive team but not sure how and what to do? I will be offering coaching services to teams interested in improving their strategies and gameplay for season 2.

Qualifications:
Opeth!, what qualifies you?

I have competed at the highest levels including

CS:S-
CAL-Main (Synchronism)
CAL-IM (Adrenaline, Obgyn)
TWL - Ladder - Champions (Obgyn)

TF2-
CAL-O (RT)
CEVO-P (FragDominant)

DoD:S-
CAL- Main (Funshine's Money Crew)

and of course,

Season 1 of eGO's TF2 League - runner's up (Jarate Masters)

What do I need from you:
Already have a team formed. If you don't have a team yet, check the free agent list. This instruction will be catered to fully formed teams, not individuals.

Use of mic/ventrilo. It will be much easier if your team is able to use ventrilo.

Ask questions. If you or your team doesn't understand something, don't be afraid to ask.

Drop me a PM or respond to this thread with contact info, and add me on Steam.

Cheers,

Joey "Opeth!"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top