AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Sep 7, 2009 #1 I was on the 24/7 Dustbowl server when I saw this and I was thinking to myself, "Hmm is that spy disguised as the ground?" Anyways tell me what you guys think of it and if you have any glitched up screenshots go ahead and share them!
I was on the 24/7 Dustbowl server when I saw this and I was thinking to myself, "Hmm is that spy disguised as the ground?" Anyways tell me what you guys think of it and if you have any glitched up screenshots go ahead and share them!
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Sep 7, 2009 #2 The ultimate spy crab!! Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Sep 7, 2009 #6 Only expert spies can be part of the ground.
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Sep 7, 2009 #7 !Woodstock! said: Only expert spies can be part of the ground. Click to expand... what about spies that can be part of an ubersaw?
!Woodstock! said: Only expert spies can be part of the ground. Click to expand... what about spies that can be part of an ubersaw?
H Hodgepodge Poster Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 219 Sep 7, 2009 #8 Yeah valve has pretty bad ragdolls.
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Sep 7, 2009 #10 Hodgepodge said: Yeah valve has pretty bad ragdolls. Click to expand... lol especially the spys dead ringer ragdoll
Hodgepodge said: Yeah valve has pretty bad ragdolls. Click to expand... lol especially the spys dead ringer ragdoll
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Sep 7, 2009 #11 Arrows + Jumping near walls = Girl from X-men
AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Sep 7, 2009 #12 iGreen said: Click to expand... Oh ya I was there for when that happened iGreen.
S Shadowreaver Rookie Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 57 Sep 7, 2009 #13 Odd how all of these pics of bodies phasing into the ground are of spies, anyway here's my contribution of a spy falling victim to quicksand.
Odd how all of these pics of bodies phasing into the ground are of spies, anyway here's my contribution of a spy falling victim to quicksand.
O opscomm Forum Fiend Joined Apr 29, 2009 Messages 684 Sep 7, 2009 #14 Well, their ragdolls are better than most. At least they have decent physics, unlike some developers.
Well, their ragdolls are better than most. At least they have decent physics, unlike some developers.