Sry.!

sky-high

Poster
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
234
okay guys just whant to say sry for the things I done and sayed.
i just loos my head some times iff you khnow what i mean and im a very bad looser!!. but whant to say thx to all who have bin giving me a warning when i lost my head and helped me come down and i will try to do better for now;)
 
When I'm losing control, will you turn me away
Or show me the way to know pride
And if all this gets old, will we still feel the same
There's no way this will die
But you'll help me focus should I lose control
And if you exhaust patience I'll tend to your soul
 
Do what I do...just don't press the talk button. That way no one knows how much I curse during DoD. And boy do I cuss up a blue streak.

:)
 
lol, sky like i told you, if you have bad feelings or need to say something feel free to pm me on steam :), cause its a hoot to lissten to what you say lol. even if i am away cause i need a good laugh after work lol.

and yes we will always like you no matter what you do haha.
 
well it is just a game, a fun one, competetive at times yes, but just a game, socialize dont brutalize and just rememeber, just have fun.
 
Sky we definitely like you more than Blasphemy (OHHHH!!! Sick burn).

Just remember they made it push to talk for a reason (no push = not really talking). Also, get in vent if you feel the need to vent (stupid puns, I HATE THEM ALLL!!!). 9 out of 10 times they will let you get away with a little more more than on the servers (always ask first though).
 
Just remember,when you are angry,do not bang the keyboard.
Trust me,
I had to replace mine thrice lol
 
Just remember,when you are angry,do not bang the keyboard.
Trust me,
I had to replace mine thrice lol

Or mouse.

My Microsoft Habu didn't like smashie smashie.

Now I have a G5 so it was kinda good to bash it.
 
put the person you want to zing on your steam freinds list. that way you can call him anything you want. thats what i do, lol. you can get alot off your chest:chair:
 
Back
Top