LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 10, 2009 #1 That is all. Love ya cMi. Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Sep 10, 2009 #2 ahh i was bonked thats unfair.. but the best was i headshotted you from the nowhere and then you came and took revenge from the freakin nowhere <3
ahh i was bonked thats unfair.. but the best was i headshotted you from the nowhere and then you came and took revenge from the freakin nowhere <3
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Sep 10, 2009 #4 race come play moar with me its boring youre the only one who is diss'able for me
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 10, 2009 #5 Ze Dizpenza goes heeya!!!!
X xXracecarXx Poster Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 151 Sep 10, 2009 #6 I've been so busy with school on the weekdays. I'll be on this weekend though, hunting down you and lux as demo. No, its not a threat its a promise!
I've been so busy with school on the weekdays. I'll be on this weekend though, hunting down you and lux as demo. No, its not a threat its a promise!
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Sep 10, 2009 #7 I love killing scoots by melee.
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Sep 10, 2009 #8 i was bonked so no biggie at all!!!! why am i so hated
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 10, 2009 #9 LuxMortim said: Love ya cMi. Click to expand... Furthest thing from being hated.
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Sep 10, 2009 #10 I'll get him for you CmI, as soon as he comes out into the open, BAM, I'm going to get headshotted.......maybe I should just join his team and grief him with random Ubercharges. Hmmmmmmmm..........
I'll get him for you CmI, as soon as he comes out into the open, BAM, I'm going to get headshotted.......maybe I should just join his team and grief him with random Ubercharges. Hmmmmmmmm..........
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Sep 11, 2009 #12 with this post i promise to dominate lux and bring up a screeny within the next time i play vs him !!!! if im not able to or if he dominate me before i dominate him. ill change my name to cMi - lux is my lord (ingame) or smth like that !
with this post i promise to dominate lux and bring up a screeny within the next time i play vs him !!!! if im not able to or if he dominate me before i dominate him. ill change my name to cMi - lux is my lord (ingame) or smth like that !
H Hodgepodge Poster Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 219 Sep 11, 2009 #15 Ouch! That's y i don't go down that hallway at all as scout!
Mobilize EGO Addict Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,193 Sep 13, 2009 #16 Well, he's burned too so it shouldn't be much left of him :> Chris (or how you spell it, lol) post ur domination too, I sure hope you took a screen lol. Sorry for stealing the thread, hehe <:
Well, he's burned too so it shouldn't be much left of him :> Chris (or how you spell it, lol) post ur domination too, I sure hope you took a screen lol. Sorry for stealing the thread, hehe <:
D DRaGZ Thread Junky Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 908 Sep 13, 2009 #17 Try doing that to a Scout going up spiral with the Heavy's Showdown taunt.
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Sep 13, 2009 #18 @ mobi ...thats older then a week.... do it again!
Mobilize EGO Addict Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,193 Sep 14, 2009 #19 you're telling me you resurrect once a week? o:
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Sep 14, 2009 #20 once a week? in your dreamz