- Joined
- Feb 24, 2009
- Messages
- 942
I admit it, I stole this idea from Steam Forums, but still.
How do YOU organize your briefcase. Or really backpack.
So tell us, also including a link to your backpack would be nice. Use the all so wonderful TF2 Backpack Examiner
I have an own column for each class, and as a random note, I have decided to start collecting soem duplicates. Who knows, maybe they do become useful (Valve talked something about crafting duplicates to make other items, even hats maybe?)
My briefcase (is safe and sound)
How do YOU organize your briefcase. Or really backpack.
So tell us, also including a link to your backpack would be nice. Use the all so wonderful TF2 Backpack Examiner
I have an own column for each class, and as a random note, I have decided to start collecting soem duplicates. Who knows, maybe they do become useful (Valve talked something about crafting duplicates to make other items, even hats maybe?)
My briefcase (is safe and sound)




















(Ocd for organizing ftl)





