gravelpit

23gzrew.jpg
 
Gravelpit is empty during the day, but fills up a night really quickly as soon as 5+ people join the server. Then it's just a matter of minutes before its at 28+ people.
 
Things will settle in once school schedules settle in guys. Just try and do your best and respond to seeding requests that go out through steam messages. The best thing you can do is be on the lookout for those messages and spread the word to your friends through ventrilo and steam chat.

We could go on creating hundreds of threads like these but people can't plan that far ahead always. Best to just be on the lookout and be proactive when the message does appear.
 
My poor baby, curse you Steam for not working, curse you school for sapping my ingame life and taking away all my time, curse you Fallout 3 for being so insanely addicting. If you help to fill my baby, I will love you forever and ever.
 
I hate gravlepit, It was my favorite map when I only played tf2 on the 360, but after all the hackers came and ruined it by engie rushing by going under the map, I was done with it, No 2fort is my love.
 
curse you Fallout 3 for being so insanely addicting.

Get you butt in GP with me and Fallout 3 will seem like child's play.

Also engies can no longer build under the map. So maybe you could give it another shot there, Noise.
 
I will only go there if Kanye West isn't there
I can't believe so many people missed out on TP's joke. Eyeless, I can promise an absolute absence of Kanye West, well, in GP at least.

Gravelpit loves you all, show it some love back (be warned; this server is currently the HQ for the Anti-Spy Crab movement. Spy Crab United, come hunt us there!)
 
I hate gravlepit, It was my favorite map when I only played tf2 on the 360, but after all the hackers came and ruined it by engie rushing by going under the map, I was done with it, No 2fort is my love.

*Gasp at 2fort replacing gravelpit*

On- Topic: Gravelpit is my life and I shall fill it to the best of my ablility! (which isn't that much due to school :( )
 
I personally saw a singer, but ok.. :P

He was talking about the Green Lantern.
Everybody should at least try Gravel Pit. Its always nice to convert people from another map, but if you just like it, then my mission is accomplished. If anyone ever has a problem with Gravel Pit, learning it and such (its a very frustrating and hard to learn map) then once I get Steam working again this weekend, just add me or PM me and I can try and help out.

And iGreen:
A. The Anti-Spy-Crab HQ was supposed to be a secret, and,
2. If you would bring more donuts, more people might join us in Vent, remember, I have frosted sugar cookies.
 
Last edited:
A lot of our servers need help, not just G-pit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top