Bonk! Victims

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Earlier today I was playing on Gameareana 23# Gold/Dust and I was a medic which is my new favourite class....anyways back to the subject I was a medic and their was these 3 scouts and a Spy got hit by a ball so I stood still and watch and then Bonk! one hit me and then another and another and before I could say " Stop The Bonking! " I was dead please tell me if this has happend to you so I don't look like and Idiot because I got killed by a Bonk! before the match even started......
 
Don't stop moving. EVER. If you do, you will get sniped, backstabbed, or hurt very badly. Don't always look forward, turn around, jump, sidestep. If your back stays in one direction for more than 2 seconds, you will probably be the spies next victim.

You may enjoy the parent thread for this quote.
 
Whatever else you said, I did not read.

Seriously, don't stop moving, and being bonked is not excuse.

Just because I read this I shall now play scout with sandman whenever I play with Woodstock now...But as for being Bonk!'d, Ive been hit with it a couple of times by chance but never had a string of them hit me in a row...Only way to avoid them is keep moving or kill the scout before he hits it...I like the latter better =P
 
Bring a baseball glove and catch it

Sadly this isn't possible, and I doubt most medics, especially Woodstock, even know how to play baseball. But seriously, most times you should be able to at least get somewhat of a fight in. Most scouts will only take one ubersaw to kill.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top