Yay me!!!

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
I finally got all my recording software uploaded again after having my comp formatted a while back. What does this mean for you guys? Well I can once again start making spy frag vids featuring you guys as my victims :) . Ill start recording vids later on today...How can you be in one of my vids you ask? Well I am currently moving from valve maps to PL_Maps, so you can see me there.
 
Pl maps you say? Hum, I'll try to get there. The you can make us an inverted-frag video of you dying by my saw, a death video if you will.
 
Pl maps you say? Hum, I'll try to get there. The you can make us an inverted-frag video of you dying by my saw, a death video if you will.

That sounds nice, or knowing you, you might accidentally Uber him, and end up with a Spy-Crab.

Sounds good, looking forward to some more videos. Hurry, more NOW!
 
I would ask if you wanted to add a little spy co-op in there Frisky, but I'm really rusty at the moment. Haven't played recently because of reasons already stated. I might just happen to see you on PL maps, though.

On a side note, one thing I like about other non-eGO servers that I go to is when the Vanilla rotation includes badwater. It's fun to have a single level PL in with all of the CP and CTF
 
Mental note:

The second I see Frisky enter the server I'm going pyro so he can never get footage.
gwhaha.
 
ahh i seen you yesterday. on pl
trust me you will have a good time on pl maps as spy espicially badwater if you know how to use elevation to your advantage. (ur good spy so im sure you do)
 
ahh i seen you yesterday. on pl
trust me you will have a good time on pl maps as spy espicially badwater if you know how to use elevation to your advantage. (ur good spy so im sure you do)

Badwater is where I got my start :)

I have done this!!! And if you should enter Blackmesa, I shall do it again!!! =D

Come to PLMAPS, and try it there. :) we'll see who dominates who. :P
 
Already off to a good start guys, come join us and help fill PL_Maps...you could be my next victim, need another reason to come :).

PL_Mapsfun.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top