J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Sep 19, 2009 #21 so how many times did beta suicide in that hour, 30?
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 19, 2009 #23 Beta said: Not one suicide, pff. Click to expand... lol. i dont believe you beta. i could see you about to die from a knife and suicide right in his face. xD hahaha!
Beta said: Not one suicide, pff. Click to expand... lol. i dont believe you beta. i could see you about to die from a knife and suicide right in his face. xD hahaha!
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Sep 19, 2009 #24 Killer4000 got close, but a T got me before he knifed me. And no, I will not suicide during the challenge. And I never will.
Killer4000 got close, but a T got me before he knifed me. And no, I will not suicide during the challenge. And I never will.