K K!nKy Poster Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 132 Sep 26, 2009 #1 Had an awesome time playing with you guys and looking forward to doing it again!
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 26, 2009 #3 I might also start coming with you guys to these XD
K K!nKy Poster Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 132 Sep 26, 2009 #4 xosniper said: good times Click to expand... Heavy > scout in a fist fight
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Sep 26, 2009 #5 LOL, I will always come back to fight again, BONK!
K K!nKy Poster Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 132 Sep 27, 2009 #6 xosniper said: LOL, I will always come back to fight again, BONK! Click to expand... Looking forward to it :chair:
xosniper said: LOL, I will always come back to fight again, BONK! Click to expand... Looking forward to it :chair:
S Slinger O Guns Poster Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 104 Sep 27, 2009 #7 Which TF2 server was this on? Sounds like there was some party going on. I'm normally on the 2fort instant server.
Which TF2 server was this on? Sounds like there was some party going on. I'm normally on the 2fort instant server.
K K!nKy Poster Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 132 Sep 27, 2009 #8 Slinger O Guns said: Which TF2 server was this on? Sounds like there was some party going on. I'm normally on the 2fort instant server. Click to expand... TF2 fun server. Check it out in the events.
Slinger O Guns said: Which TF2 server was this on? Sounds like there was some party going on. I'm normally on the 2fort instant server. Click to expand... TF2 fun server. Check it out in the events.