Hey everyone,
So I've been getting a little bored with TF2 lately so I thought I would try a little CSS. I joined the eGO cs_office server and was surprised with what I saw.
First off there was an argument going on for about ~5-10 minutes about religion and how it was a terrible thing in the world and all the wars it causes with the counter argument of why its good.
The second thing I saw, and I know this isn't really anyone's fault, but for 2+ hours (I played for 30 mins, left and came back 2 hours later to see the same thing) but the T's were completely dominating the CTs. The round would start, the T's would rush office or garage and the round would usually be over in ~2 minutes.
It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Did I come at a bad time? :O
Also, I am getting a weird loading problem on eGO servers.
As soon as the round ends, my game freezes for ~30 seconds then unfreezes (after the round has started). This happens most of the time on all CSS eGO servers.
I tried out the webkiller and a couple other servers without a problem and my rig is more than capable in regards to handling source.
So I've been getting a little bored with TF2 lately so I thought I would try a little CSS. I joined the eGO cs_office server and was surprised with what I saw.
First off there was an argument going on for about ~5-10 minutes about religion and how it was a terrible thing in the world and all the wars it causes with the counter argument of why its good.
The second thing I saw, and I know this isn't really anyone's fault, but for 2+ hours (I played for 30 mins, left and came back 2 hours later to see the same thing) but the T's were completely dominating the CTs. The round would start, the T's would rush office or garage and the round would usually be over in ~2 minutes.
It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Did I come at a bad time? :O
Also, I am getting a weird loading problem on eGO servers.
As soon as the round ends, my game freezes for ~30 seconds then unfreezes (after the round has started). This happens most of the time on all CSS eGO servers.
I tried out the webkiller and a couple other servers without a problem and my rig is more than capable in regards to handling source.




















