eGO CSS Division Invades Valve

bigredking

Sweater Vest King
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,347
I've been a playtester for Valve for a while now, and I thought it would be appropriate to let the creators of our favorite Steam games know where my allegiance lies. With the help of one heck of a sexy eGO black t-shirt, a disarming smile, and a waistline that is the object of desire for co-eds everywhere, I set out to stake a claim to the meca of gaming.
egovalve001.jpg

The eGO t-shirt will be floating around Valve for hopefully a long time to come, and is so awesome it might stir up some Valve recruits ;)
Valve has an enviable office presence in Seattle/Bellevue, with more awards lining it's lobby than the US Olympic team hq. I only snapped a few photos of the lobby on this visit, as I felt without specific permission it would be in poor taste to brandish a camera in the secure parts of the building (NDA ftw). In the future I'll try to show a little more of what a cool place Valve must be to work (crowbar doorhandles, life size gordan freeman, more artwork than the louvre, gigantic fishytank, epic kitchens etc.).
Please don't ask me any questions regarding what Valve is brewing or what I've seen in regards to projects in development. I do a lot of playtesting and I take my NDA's (non-disclosure agreement) seriously (serious business).
Special thanks to JohnT for the eGO shirt, and a nameless (for now) Valve designer for his amateur photography.
 
Last edited:
*puts hands together*

Excellent....Excellent. Soon Edge Gamers will rule the world.
 
Very nice!
Oh and lith, if only you knew how close we are to...
*gets bagged and thrown into a van which quickly speeds away*
 
Hmm first Valve Next Microsoft MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
i can see it

Windows eGO lulz
 
THe people with cars should put a BIG eGO logo on the side. That would be awesome :D

Next month I will get the eGO stickers on the back of my car with a "I brake for gunplanters" custom bumbersticker. And probably my gamertag as a license plate. Would make a pretty nice spray.
 
Next month I will get the eGO stickers on the back of my car with a "I brake for gunplanters" custom bumbersticker. And probably my gamertag as a license plate. Would make a pretty nice spray.

xD would be awsome man!!! eGO shall soon rule the world, MWHAHAHA... =)
 
No they can keep apple, we don't want it.

I would rather not have a 2500 dollar word processing/ internet browsing machine.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top