E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Oct 4, 2009 #1 Today at 7:00pm I was on a surf server full loaded and ready to rock. I think I had a good run as pyro, why don't you tell me. So here is my score and thats how it when.
Today at 7:00pm I was on a surf server full loaded and ready to rock. I think I had a good run as pyro, why don't you tell me. So here is my score and thats how it when.
C Cl!FF Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 878 Oct 4, 2009 #2 around a kdr of 5 is already pretty good for a pyro is you ask me, good job
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Oct 4, 2009 #3 I don't know about you guys, but I don't go to surf servers to kill.
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Oct 4, 2009 #4 Its an ok k/d ratio, would be better if you could pull it off on one of our servers
KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Oct 4, 2009 #5 FreakingHell said: I don't know about you guys, but I don't go to surf servers to kill. Click to expand... qft
FreakingHell said: I don't know about you guys, but I don't go to surf servers to kill. Click to expand... qft
R Retribution Thread Junky Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 808 Oct 4, 2009 #6 ? Frisky Dingo ? said: Its an ok k/d ratio, would be better if you could pull it off on one of our servers Click to expand... Agreed
? Frisky Dingo ? said: Its an ok k/d ratio, would be better if you could pull it off on one of our servers Click to expand... Agreed
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Oct 4, 2009 #7 surf great river?? anyway i had a better un on BM today 22 minutes as scout 76 points 26 caps and dominated all eGO members in RED
surf great river?? anyway i had a better un on BM today 22 minutes as scout 76 points 26 caps and dominated all eGO members in RED
izPhil Poster Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 153 Oct 4, 2009 #8 That's an awesome run as pyro. I suck on surf lol. Nice job etek. Also, is that a mod for your scoreboard? Can you tell me where to get it?
That's an awesome run as pyro. I suck on surf lol. Nice job etek. Also, is that a mod for your scoreboard? Can you tell me where to get it?
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Oct 4, 2009 #9 Nice job. :thumbup: