Wacky Weeky 04/10/09

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
Thanks to everyone that came to Wacky Weekly

A Huge thank you to iGreen

and to everyone that came

please post up your screen shots and leave your comments

we love to hear from you :)


See you again next time peeps
​
 
Here are my screenshots, i came late, so forgive me!

cp_warpath2_u40005.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40006.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40009.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40011.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40014.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40018.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40022.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40043.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40047.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40052.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40053.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40054.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40055.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40056.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40065.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40091.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40178.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40179.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40183.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40184.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40186.jpg


cp_warpath2_u40187.jpg
 
Brilliant pictures there Stickyfinger! Thanks for coming along, shame you couldn't come a bit earlier :)
 
I don't have as many as stickyfinger, but heres five I took:
dm_biosphere_v30000.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40003.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40006.jpg

cp_warpath2_u40011.jpg

And my favourite:
cp_warpath2_u40001.jpg

Thanks for another great event everyone.
 
I would like to thank you guys for the awesome event, I hade lots of fun. In my return, I have taken some screenshots for you guys:

Warpath Meet-up
warpathmeetup.jpg


Mash-Up
mashupi.jpg


Grenade Frenzy
grenadefrenzy.jpg


Blue's Sticky Pool
bluesstickypool.jpg


Red's Sticky Pool
redsstickypool.jpg


Ka-BOOOOM
kaboooom.jpg


Once again thank you for the awesome event. :):P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top