Funny Achievements

Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
168
Achievements-1.png


What do you think?

Crap, I don't think this post belongs here.
 
Mine wouldnt work. So ill post it

Jarate'd Off

Unlock Jarate in Valve's amazing unlock system

999/1 found
 
Nice, just out of curiosity (yes, I'm an idiot, I know), you can only have 3 pics or so in your sig, how do you get all those in there together. Or get it to do the rotation thing, either one's cool.
 
I got the Arrow to the Face and the Infinite Fall one...Never alt+tab when falling through portals in Portal -_-
 
Everyone who's been to 2Fort knows the horrors of the achievement in my sig.
 
Now that flaming in the water is mostly fixed, the pyro axe is indeed feared in the water again :P
 
Nice, just out of curiosity (yes, I'm an idiot, I know), you can only have 3 pics or so in your sig, how do you get all those in there together. Or get it to do the rotation thing, either one's cool.

I put them all together in photoshop and uploaded them as one picture. :-D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top