T tor-NADE-ohhhh... I made one post Joined Oct 7, 2009 Messages 8 Oct 7, 2009 #1 I'm sure this is a dumb question, but once I have made suctom maps and saved them in hammer how do I get them into CSS?
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but once I have made suctom maps and saved them in hammer how do I get them into CSS?
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Oct 7, 2009 #2 You need to COMPILE the maps File > Run (may be called Compile - Forgot ) After its compiled you will have the .bsp file that is used for Source Games
You need to COMPILE the maps File > Run (may be called Compile - Forgot ) After its compiled you will have the .bsp file that is used for Source Games
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 7, 2009 #3 not sure. ask captain or someone like that
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Oct 7, 2009 #4 Hehe, if you create the map yourself and compile, it will automaticly create a .bsp (the map file) in you CS:S maps folder and in Source SDK Content folder
Hehe, if you create the map yourself and compile, it will automaticly create a .bsp (the map file) in you CS:S maps folder and in Source SDK Content folder
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Oct 7, 2009 #5 All you have to do is get them in .bsp format and put them here: \Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Username\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps
All you have to do is get them in .bsp format and put them here: \Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Username\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Oct 8, 2009 #6 ONE said: Put them here Program FilesSteamsteamapps***Your Account***counter-strike sourcecstrikemaps Click to expand... Tidus said: All you have to do is get them in .bsp format and put them here: Program FilesSteamSteamAppsUsernamecounter-strike sourcecstrikemaps Click to expand... What they said
ONE said: Put them here Program FilesSteamsteamapps***Your Account***counter-strike sourcecstrikemaps Click to expand... Tidus said: All you have to do is get them in .bsp format and put them here: Program FilesSteamSteamAppsUsernamecounter-strike sourcecstrikemaps Click to expand... What they said