PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Oct 10, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTIfXTd32M[/ame] I really dont know what to say, except..."What sick man sends diaper to fight me".
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTIfXTd32M[/ame] I really dont know what to say, except..."What sick man sends diaper to fight me".
S Slinger O Guns Poster Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 104 Oct 10, 2009 #4 Hahahaha! I love everything the Heavy says, especially his remarks after he eats his sandvich! "You are loose canon Sandvich. But a damn good cop!!! Bwahahahaha!!!"
Hahahaha! I love everything the Heavy says, especially his remarks after he eats his sandvich! "You are loose canon Sandvich. But a damn good cop!!! Bwahahahaha!!!"
K kotahlicious Forum Fiend Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 687 Oct 10, 2009 #7 I feel alive ps turn your head and cough
L Louis VI EGO Zealot Joined Feb 20, 2009 Messages 1,847 Oct 10, 2009 #9 Really funny, thanks for sharing !
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Oct 10, 2009 #12 lol I was watching this in-game and I laughed until I got backstabbed -_-'
AJC Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 657 Oct 10, 2009 #13 I think I just inflicted some paint to myself after watching it
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Oct 10, 2009 #15 Om nom nom non non nom
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Oct 10, 2009 #17 Re post, but still really funny.
A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 Oct 10, 2009 #18 Nomnomnomnonmnonmnomnom!
H Hodgepodge Poster Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 219 Oct 10, 2009 #19 I love when he eats the sandvich; it just goes w/ the song so well!
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Oct 10, 2009 #20 Noise964 said: Re post, but still really funny. Click to expand... Really? Didnt find anything with Lady gaga and Heavy.
Noise964 said: Re post, but still really funny. Click to expand... Really? Didnt find anything with Lady gaga and Heavy.