Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice rig man. Dad's got a 4WD Crew Cab Titan as his "weekend" vehicle. I love driving that thing. It rides and drives soooo much nicer than any of the other trucks we've had on the farm.
 
2003 Toyota Corolla Sport, going to be trading it in for a Jeep in the spring me thinks.

nhtsa-probing-windows-on-toyota-matrix-corolla-and-pontiac-vib.jpg
 
I don't have nearly enough for a 17k one. :(

Well, I bought this car myself, I didnt have 22,000. All I did was got a loan for it and paid 4000 as down payment and now im paying 300 bucks a month (for 48 months). Just save up for a big down payment and get one for like 15 to 17000, you're good to go :)
 
0606091526.jpg

From left to right:
Dads '69 Camaro Z/28 (Cloned)
My Late-Brothers '73 Chevy Nova
My '08 Dodge Charger
 
Nice looking ITR man. What kind of a drop do you have on that thing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top