Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT

This isnt the exact car, but it looks just like this but its Tan/Light Brown.

a0bfe1f27ca80280.jpg
 
Well since i posted this in April, i have put a few miles on it, i am now up to 485!!! (no not thousand, 485 total miles) let's see, is that less than 50 miles per year???


Well I think most of you will agree, this is a bad ass car (excuse the language)

This is my 1999 30th anniversary Trans Am.

They made 1600 of these bad boys, all with the same color scheme, artic white with blue stripes with blue anodized rims. 1065 were coupes, 535 were convertibles. They came with the automaitic or 6 speed manual transmission
All of them were numbered, mine is car #0296 and is a 4 speed automatic.
They all have the 5.7 LS1 motor and put out 320 horsepower to the wheels with 345 lbs./ft. torque @ 4000 rpm

What really makes my car stand out is the fact that it has less than 350 original miles! That's right, 10 years old and less than 350 miles. Those factory stickers have never been removed, neither has the factory plastic on the carpet, when you open the doors it still smells brand new. When i bought this car 3-4 moths ago it only had 109 miles, so in 10 years the original owner only put 100 miles and in a few months i have already put over 200!

I showed it at The Good Guys All American Get Together a few weeks ago in Pleasanton Ca. I didn't win any awards but sure got a lot of attention

the rims are not as dark as they appear in the first picture that you see them in, they really are a light anodized color

TA_3.jpg

TA_1.jpg



That's my suburban in the backround

TA_4.jpg


What do you guys think?
 
What I drive, not one in pic but same color and everything, Ours its coming on boat from Puerto Rico since we just move to NJ.
AWD, 2.4 V-tec, sunroof, plastic floors, what more can u ask!!:P

2005_honda_element5.jpg
 
Last edited:
its funny you say that... i've always thought it would be cool (read: funny) to s00p up an old station wagon

They are done.. just gotta know where to look. We got a guy on one of the Car clubs i'm in who has a Ford Taurus SHO Wagon...Never made by ford, but built by putting a 3.4L DOHC V8 into a 3.0L OHV v6 car.

I myself have my ex-daily driver (ex because the transmission is TRASH(ed))

1996 Ford Taurus GL

My favorite car to drive... this car goes 80 without you realizing it. I've done alot of work on it. and its getting faster progressively. I expect to make this motor push ~270 HP when i'm done.


3.0L OHV V6 Vulcan
145 HP @ 5250RPM (stock)
170 lb.-ft @ 3250RPM (stock)
Transmission: Ford AX4N Automatic Transaxle
Current:
0-60 10.37 Seconds (On a bad transmission)
Fastest Recorded speed: 113.2MPH (GPS)
Mileage: 32.4MPG Verified.


Current Modifications:
Custom Cold Air Intake (built by me)
Custom Flowmaster American Thunder 40 Exhaust (designed by me installed by a friend cause i dont have a welder or metalwork equipment)

And a bunch of Asthetic mods.

Pics
pics271.jpg

pics278.jpg


I'll update with more recent pics...

My current Daily Driver.
1999 Jeep Wrangler SE

2.5L AMC 150 I4
120 HP @ 5250RPM
139 lb.-ft @ 3250RPM
Transmission: Aisin-Warner AX-5 Light Duty 5 Speed
Transfer Case: New Process Gear NP-231J
Front Axle: Dana 30 4.10
Rear Axle: Dana 35 4.10

Current:
0-60: It gets there. Eventually.
Fastest Recorded Speed: 87.6MPH (GPS)
Gas Mileage: 2 feet per gallon. WEWT! (J/K...) its more like 14 if that.

Pics:
The night I brought it home.
IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

First time going offroad (under my ownership)

Caught an icepatch and lost traction... newbness got me here...
IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg


Offroading with Friends
022509_161600-1.jpg

022509_161700-1.jpg

022509_112700-1.jpg

022509_082301-1.jpg

I BROKE STUFF... D:
IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

EPIC FLEX
IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg
 
I was just browsin craigslist like I normally do looking at random cars, and I think I just fell in love with a car. A friggin car. If only I had anywhere near close to the amount of money needed to purchase such a vehicle:

DSCF0237.JPG


http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/1396860517.html

I'm not the biggest fan of BMW's, but goddamn that car gives me goosebumps.
 
Over the summer I have picked up a few new rides.

'83 Z-28 RamAir induction. To those who dont know that means the flaps on the hood flip up and the car hauls!
2cniphx.jpg


'86 IROC Z-28 350 5 speed. this puppy flys :thumbup1:
07191426.jpg


2000 Harley Davidson Dressor I'm only half owner
23uqzpf.jpg


1978 Harley Sportster all mine with my dad's 1977 Harley Super Glide
htcn0z.jpg
 
No picture. '94 Acura Integra LS. 5-speed manual. Bone stock (except for stereo faceplate and alarm system), but still a nice looking sports car that performs well.
No rust, no accidents! Very good car. I love it. Been able to take on some modded/higher performance cars and win!
 
No picture. '94 Acura Integra LS. 5-speed manual. Bone stock (except for stereo faceplate and alarm system), but still a nice looking sports car that performs well.
No rust, no accidents! Very good car. I love it. Been able to take on some modded/higher performance cars and win!

I beat an integra with an 02 lancer completely stock except..a complete engine rebuild and 16g turbo added...:P
 
79_front_left.jpg


Ive got the money aside for one just like that ^^^^

Going to get a F-150, Hopefully a 3/4 tonne F-250 from 78-79, and that's going to be my project.

Hoping to lift it just 2", put slightly bigger tires (its all about subtlety), and restore it to something reminiscent of what it looked like coming out of the factory. Just such a beautiful truck.
 
@ MediaRocker

I love me a jeep. My mom has a '83 Scrambler. It's an off-road warrior.
 
^ Wow, I've been to a lot of car shows, and pretty much never see that style - maybe I just don't notice them, but I'm getting the idea they must be pretty rare. Nice :D
 
There's actually an old one that I see parked in front of somebody's house around here. It doesn't look like it ever moves, sadly. They're a really interesting looking body style.
 
It's a shame when people leave cars just sitting and rotting like that, especially when they aren't in too bad of shape to begin with D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top