Spy Vid Preview

>.< you had to use the last disguise key the entire time not showing of my skin once :P
but that scene at the end was absolutely amazing! :)
Can't wait to see the whole thing
 
>.< you had to use the last disguise key the entire time not showing of my skin once :P
but that scene at the end was absolutely amazing! :)
Can't wait to see the whole thing

LOL, Dont worry I will make sure I get your skin in there and I will post a thanks to all those who made me one :). Glad you liked the vid.
 
How do you get the dead ringer app for your iPhone? This would be cool to have in school and stuff :biggrin: jk

Anyway that's insane. I suck so much as spy lol.
 
I felt sorry for the Pyro at the end. That would have pissed me off. Try recording more on weekends, I'll either help you, or kill you lots (unless I'm just off or I never know you're there, if I do then you're dead). Otherwise its good to see a change of maps (hurray for my baby). Can't wait to see the whole thing.
 
Pyro + 3 medics trying to kill you was the best part.

I thought I was dead for sure at the end there and the fire turned off at 1 HP and I thought if that didnt kill me that medic pyro would so I went for a bait and stab on that pyro and it worked and I was like :lol:
 
Frisky, you're a maniac bro. Let's see you pull off those mad skills in the Blackmesa server :D .

cg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top