Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Oct 21, 2009 #1 Its my B-Day today. 14
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Oct 21, 2009 #2 happy brthday! i turned 14 on october 5th not much older than you!
W WinterFresh Poster Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 169 Oct 21, 2009 #4 Happpy BD bro wish u a lot of money xD
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 21, 2009 #5 happy b day. hope it was a good one!
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Oct 21, 2009 #6 Happy birthday!
3vlNomad EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 1,326 Oct 21, 2009 #9 happy belated birthday!
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Oct 21, 2009 #11 my birthday is everyday i say it is!
H HaZal2d0uS Active Member Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 388 Oct 21, 2009 #12 When my birthday comes... Expect to see much less of me! Bars ... expect to see much more of me! 20->21 is the longest year EVER.
When my birthday comes... Expect to see much less of me! Bars ... expect to see much more of me! 20->21 is the longest year EVER.
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Oct 21, 2009 #13 Jay. said: Lol, my birthday was yesterday. Click to expand... Well Happy B-Day to you!!!!
F FaTtY-mIc-FaTFaT Forum Fanatic Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 984 Oct 21, 2009 #14 well happy born day to you. enjoy it while it lasts boy. roflcoptor.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Oct 21, 2009 #16 Happy 14th birthday!!!! eat lots of cake
S SotilasSissi Active Member Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 308 Oct 21, 2009 #17 Haaaaaaaaaaaappy biiiiiiiiiirthdayyy tooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
ShEpArDofGOD Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2009 Messages 3,740 Oct 21, 2009 #19 Happy B-Day man! Wish I had just turned 14. I'm 27 with 2 sons. But I remember those days. Hope you have a great one, and many more my friend!
Happy B-Day man! Wish I had just turned 14. I'm 27 with 2 sons. But I remember those days. Hope you have a great one, and many more my friend!