Donations Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
donate1.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Weeks ago we posted an article here in the news that stated we were going to take a break from asking for donations because of some complaints about constant fundraising. We followed through with our promise.... and now eGO is broke.

There are about ten members who donate regularly. We rely on them and appreciate their dedication to eGO, but now it's time for everyone else to do some soul-searching and decide how much EdgeGamers is worth to you. What is it worth to keep our servers, stats, website and Ventrilo running?

Here's a breakdown of what it costs to keep us operating every month:

Servers: $2230
Website: $30
Ventrilo: $100
Legal: $200 (This monthly expense will end in about 6 months)

So, consider these costs, and please do what you can to help us continue to provide our punk-free safe zones to the world.

You can donate using the PayPal link located on the left of the site. For those of you with PayPal accounts, please send your donation as a "Gift" from the "Personal" tab to avoid fees.

Cash, checks and money orders can be mailed to the address in that same box on the left.

Another way to help eGO is to purchase items from the CafePress store located here.

Also, we still have some t-shirts in small and 3XL - 5XL sizes. Images of your clanmates in eGO black can be seen here.

Get these for a reduced donation of $20 for U.S. shipping and $30 outside of the U.S. The following form must be included with your donation:

1. T-shirt size:
2. In-Game/forum name:
3. Real name:
4. Street address, city, state, zip code:
5. Telephone number:

So, do what you can. Donations of all sizes help.</div>​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i want to donate so bad! but i have no way of donating unless i get one of those pre-paid credit card thingys. Can i send some cash or something via mail?
 
Im getting suporter status for FBG and ill make sure cs_office (CSS) will get some cash.
If i have any spare ill donate
 
If it does indeed cost over 2k to keep servers going each month, maybe its time to trim the fat and remove some of the least played servers. :(
 
I just donated $30 . That should cover the Website for a month :) Keep the donations coming !
 
i want to donate so bad! but i have no way of donating unless i get one of those pre-paid credit card thingys. Can i send some cash or something via mail?


On the left side of the website it has the paypal link and right underneath it says:

Donations can be mailed to:
EdgeGamers Organization LLC
PMB 303
8414 Farm Rd STE 180
Las Vegas NV 89131-8171
 
I'll donate $20 now and some more in December.

Refinancing house right now and will have month of December be "mortgage free" month, before we switch lenders so I'll have around $900 of Christmas money. I'm sure I could spare some of that to keep eGO alive.
 
I donated at the start of this month. I've only done it twice now, and have no plans on stopping. In the words of Starship Troopers, "I'm doing my part!"
 
My car died, so I'm going to be broke here in a couple weeks after buying a new one. But I'll toss $20 into my paypal account and get it donated within the week.

Every little bit helps, right?
 
if you take foreign valuta i would be more than happy to send you a donation per mail, it takes some time though, i think it would have to be sent trough airmail to usa from norway
 
I'm broke or else I'd donate. My stocks needed more money so I lost the $30 I had tucked away for donating.
 
If it does indeed cost over 2k to keep servers going each month, maybe its time to trim the fat and remove some of the least played servers. :(

I kinda agree, but if you want to cut some costs in the long run without losing servers, I'd say build/buy a couple computers and use them to host dedicated servers. No charge but you have to leave them on all the time. Just a suggestion.
 
I suppose I could spare 10$ a month for some time. I'll make pay-pal do that tomorrow.
 
i will try to donate something by the end of the week! I like eGO and i very much wouldn't want to see eGO to dispate into nothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top