L4d2 jarate!

Chocozumo

Famous
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
456
Have you heard? In L4D2 (For those that don't know, is the sequel to L4D, which was the sequel to Left 3, which was the sequel to Left 2 Die and so on)

ANYWAYS!

One of the new items for the explosives slot is....A JAR....what's in the jar?

BARF

You throw it at people. They lose the will to live. And other people attack them people they smell funny

Will get pics later...I don't know if it was included in the demo or not =/

Edit: PIC
r1yjpv.png
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I know.

It'll be the new way of griefing on L4D2. Covering your whole team in bile, THEN killing them with the auto-shotty.
 
Eeeewwwww... Thats worse than jarate. At least jarate has a pretty glow in the light. Thats all chunky and crap. :scared:
 
wow...should'nt this be in the off topic and entertainment section though? i was looking THERE for news on L4D2 XD

anyway, boomer bile? seriously? i thought that was just a rumor O.o what...does it make the hoarde attack the special infected? that sounds awesome!! and...it was said already, if it works on teammates griefing will be a MAJOR problem :(
 
I have used this a bunch, and so far I'd say this is more useful than pipebombs (the pipes seem to explode faster and kill less or something), but this can be used for anything... to attract hordes away from your group (during that panic event where u have to keep moving is a good time), or even throwing it ON the tank so all the zombies around come and start whacking the tank, slowing it down, damamging it, and forcing it to kill them before going to you.

but more importantly... has anyone seen female boomers?!?!?!?? THEY ARE NASTY!
 
What FoeFighter said plus you can't throw it on your teammates. It doesn't do anything if you try to. Also I picked up this neat thing called a Defibrillator in the game. I didn't get to use it but apparently you can revive dead teammates with it. Seems pretty badass to me!
 
What FoeFighter said plus you can't throw it on your teammates. It doesn't do anything if you try to. Also I picked up this neat thing called a Defibrillator in the game. I didn't get to use it but apparently you can revive dead teammates with it. Seems pretty badass to me!

its better then finding them randomly resurrected in a closet XD thats cool
 
I love the bile bomb, I tried out the demo last night and when you throw that thing on a charger and boomer at the same time! :D The results are AMAZING!!! And rather fun to watch.
 
Yeah, the boomer bile is fun. I don't think its more useful than a pipebomb though, the reason its seems to get more is A. it also calls a horde when you use it, plus it lasts a bit longer. So it seems to kill more in non-panic event situations because it actually spawns more zombies.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top