EC Presents Class vs Class ..

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
9k2rtk.jpg


Heavy vs Heavy

Sunday 1st November

Remember peeps, you dont have to be a full time heavy
in order to play in this event,
even the best heavies
meet their match
in a server full of them
​



9 PM Eastern
8 PM Central
7 PM Mountain
6 PM Pacific

2 AM Greenwich
​

*Class events run for 30 mins at the end of which we show some special love for the winner.. runners up... special players... yeah you know who you are :P followed by heavy oriented games to finish off the hour !*​


You can find the password to the event, on the day of the event HERE​


Hope to see you there !
​
 
Last edited:
I have a feeling there's going to be more lag with the heavies than there was with the medics with syringes. I'll still come I guess, just make sure it's a less laggy map than sawmill.
 
Wow, heavy vs heavy? Its almost like you want me to win.

Sorry Masterpiece, I am going to have to ruin your winning streak again.
 
Last edited:
yeah Pepper.. seeing as sometimes that server is laggier than others, I think we will start this with all weapons on the proviso that if there is indeed a huge lag problem that we will remove the mini gun and play with the fists and or shotties
 
Last edited:
Haha, But I didn't win before this one, and anyway I'm not trying to win....it just comes like that... not my fault :P If I don't win, I'm not gonna ragequit. 4 wins (or kills) in a row = domination in tf2 so I'm satisfied :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top