And I noticed in general they had a picture post for the whole clan
Well I thought why not have one just for our division (So instead of having to fish through the thousands of posts in that thread to find one of us, we can just look here to see the people we play with.) I'll start
If it's a problem or needs to be deleted or move, go ahead moderators, I just thought it would be cool and much easier to see who we're playing with this way =)
This is me as of 1 week ago
And this is of me and my daughter about a month ago
Well I thought why not have one just for our division (So instead of having to fish through the thousands of posts in that thread to find one of us, we can just look here to see the people we play with.) I'll start
If it's a problem or needs to be deleted or move, go ahead moderators, I just thought it would be cool and much easier to see who we're playing with this way =)
This is me as of 1 week ago
And this is of me and my daughter about a month ago






















