New Pistol Bracket!

Viktum

Famous
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
555
Due to school starting again, and people not being as Active, I have no Shortened the Pistol Bracket so we can Get it back up and running! Here is the NEW List!!

I have alrdy recorded the ones that have alrdy PLAYED, so you guys hang tight till the second round. Once i get the rest of us to the Second round, we can Move On! Here are the New Vs.....

We have 3 more teams that need to Battle before we start the Second Round!

Viktum Vs. xShruiken

Drunkenfetus Vs. Cosmo X

RustyBucket Vs. Pimp Daddy Smurf (aka) PDS
 
no viktum!
first of all please set a time for the event :)
secondly change your list to
viktum vs turk

you still owe me!

i'll find you
 
I won against Drunken last night with Hammer as ref. GG. Great last shot tho.
 
I won against Drunken last night with Hammer as ref. GG. Great last shot tho.

Ya don't forget the sneaky sneaky i did with you the first round, but ya it wasn't enough.. that's why you are my leader in ESL Cosmo and im your meat shield...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top