Don't Think Twice, It's All Right

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right

swiped from Bob Dylan

It ain't no use in calling out for Medic
If you ain't healed by now.
Ain't no use in calling out for Medic
You'll be dead soon anyhow.
I would have healed you and you know it's true.
You didn't save me when that scout ran through.
I'll spawn soon now. So, how about you?
Don't think twice, it's all right.

It ain't no use in saying thank you Medic.
Like you never done before.
Ain't no use in saying thank you Medic.
I can't hear you any more.
I'm this heap of ashes lying on the floor.
Could've called out "Pyro!" going through the door.
I'll be spawning soon now coming back for more.
Don't think twice it's all right.

Wonder why you went and took the medpack.
When I was healing you as well.
Wonder why you went and took the medpack.
As may own health bid farewell.
I ain't saying that you treated me unkind.
Could've done much better, but I don't mind.
You just sort of wasted all my precious time.
Don't think twice, it's all right.

Ain't no point in getting in my face now.
Be assured I know your there.
Ain't no point in getting in my face now.
'cause it's just too hard to care.
You want all my healing and I know it's true.
Here is something prob'ly ain't occurred to you.
I got lots of patients. This team's more than you.
Go die twice, it's alright.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQZI0fZOQng[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Quaffer, good trans-lyricsation, as usual.

I wonder how many can recite this with the tune in their head, though?

I can, one of my favorite Dylan tunes :cool:
 
Quaffer, good trans-lyricsation, as usual.

I wonder how many can recite this with the tune in their head, though?

I can, one of my favorite Dylan tunes :cool:

I can, but we're just old Batlbot... ;)

Another nice lesson Q... :thumbup1:
 
Quaffer, good trans-lyricsation, as usual.

I wonder how many can recite this with the tune in their head, though?

I can, one of my favorite Dylan tunes :cool:

I'd like to see a version of Lay Lady Lay done about the pyro.
 
Now that you mention it Petty does remind me of Dylan. Got a sort of gravel rumble to the voice don't you think?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top