Spray's Realism Video

Spray

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
2,666
Enjoy. (It's in HD so watch it on youtube) (And yes, that's the Goldeneye Theme.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yd2lbMAbOo[/ame]
 
i calls SPEED HACKS!!! LOL. nicely done, and LOL and the guy who got knifed but got owned after lol.
 
AHHHHH darnit!!! Im still mad at Kirk for not just shooting you!!!!

Spray, im going to have to kindly ask you to ban yourself from all eGO servers for obvious ronpaul hax, thanks.

-Stormy
 
AHHHHH darnit!!! Im still mad at Kirk for not just shooting you!!!!

Spray, im going to have to kindly ask you to ban yourself from all eGO servers for obvious ronpaul hax, thanks.

-Stormy

hahahaha....
 
Spray, can we just have for once a video where you don't own every moving thing? man i would not want to see you during a war! XD

Nice vid! i may have to swing by one of these times when i'm not working!
 
Aaaaww SNAP! Another hacker's video. LOL j.k. You guys need to stop doing that. I mean stop owning us all and showing it. LOL
 
I would like to point out that I was the CO, Its obvious Dr.Compton leadership that made Spray do this. Ok ok so I was dead, It was revenge for his fallen commander.
 
I would like to point out that I was the CO, Its obvious Dr.Compton leadership that made Spray do this. Ok ok so I was dead, It was revenge for his fallen commander.

your leadership = making sure spray has a sniper rifle in his hands. Insofar as that, my good doctor, your leadership skills are EXCELLENT
 
Yeah, the best part of realism was getting shot by Spray, then speccing him. And if I remember correctly, Compton did not even give Spray the sniper, he picked it up when the other one got shot.
 
Actually I forgot to appoint a sniper, and Spray pointed it out and asked if he could have it, Good thing I said yes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top