Maybe a little too much fun on Dustbowl

torzak

Famous
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
487
I was playing on Dustbowl tonight, and we decided that 8 people on the team should go engi because we were defending. You can probably guess what happened next.
cp_dustbowl0001.jpg

cp_dustbowl0003.jpg

There is another sentry behind me and to the right of me.
cp_dustbowl0004.jpg

Then TcVinsky had to ruin the fun and get an uber.
cp_dustbowl0005.jpg

cp_dustbowl0006.jpg
 
Yay im in one of those pictures. That round was awesome. My sentry got most of the kills.
 
Wow :D
Must have been tons of fun...for you and that demo in the last pic..which after a closer look appears to be Opeth.
 
How long is it before the server rotates?

in other words, how much gravelpit must I play before I can play my beloved dustbowl again :P

ps, if you had a compressionblasting pyro the destruction would not happen, 1 push and you are going skyhigh with 2-3 sentries.... not to mention 7 sentries or something
 
How long is it before the server rotates?

in other words, how much gravelpit must I play before I can play my beloved dustbowl again :P

ps, if you had a compressionblasting pyro the destruction would not happen, 1 push and you are going skyhigh with 2-3 sentries.... not to mention 7 sentries or something

I think the rotation is like 45~60 mins or something. So not too long really. I played both last night for quite a while.
 
How long is it before the server rotates?

in other words, how much gravelpit must I play before I can play my beloved dustbowl again :P

ps, if you had a compressionblasting pyro the destruction would not happen, 1 push and you are going skyhigh with 2-3 sentries.... not to mention 7 sentries or something

This is terrible (by that I mean funny) IMO, the people who play Dustbowl don't like Gravelpit and the people who play GP don't like DB. My personal favorite map is GP but the rotation always seems to be on DB when I'm online (I really don't like DB)
 
I laughed so hard the first time I ran through there...and laughed even more when I destroyed everything :3 Yay to ToiletPastries for ubering me, no idea how he did it tipsy.

ps, if you had a compressionblasting pyro the destruction would not happen, 1 push and you are going skyhigh with 2-3 sentries.... not to mention 7 sentries or something
I made sure we went from the ground floor, like that little hallway thing under that building, so even if they had a pyro, we would've still taken out quite a few sentry guns before they knew it.
 
Last edited:
woohoo dustbowl is back

dustbowlisback-1.jpg


but still needs a lot of help with the filling, dustbowl is very easily won if there are just 10 vs 10, people quit a lot then
 
Last edited:
I wish sentry farming was less difficult in the game, makes me sad that I can't farm the whole time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top