Tf2 servers reached 100k players!

Jawneh

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,826
Tracking 100,260 players (+585 new players last 24h)

The stats page said that. Today we have reached 100k members since the reset. Oh joy! Celebration time! ^_^

Also makes me feel much better (still) being in the top 300 from so many people.
 
I have no life hence I'm in the top 10 =/
Glad to see the servers hit 100k though
 
I have no life hence I'm in the top 10 =/
Glad to see the servers hit 100k though

Heck I'm not even GOOD and I'm near the top 200.

Protip: heal/uber/kritz good people. :)

Thanks for the note, Jawneh. Most of us probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.
 
Im some where in the 2000s i think. And was 2nd for rockets kills last night.
 
Heck I'm not even GOOD and I'm near the top 200.

Protip: heal/uber/kritz good people. :)

Thanks for the note, Jawneh. Most of us probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

Its easy to leech off my kills when you are a medic ;)
 
mrcool is doing a good job,

good people love medics,
mrcool loves good people

=

win
 

Latest posts

Back
Top