- Joined
- Feb 18, 2017
- Messages
- 225
Suggestion #1:
When I am playing Wardogs I usually have the killfeed open on the admin panel so I can see the killfeed history.
I think that making the player names color coded per team for both the scoreboard and the killfeed would prove quite beneficial because it would make it alot easier to see teamkills and stuff. Aswell as color coding the scoreboard!
Suggestion #2:
When viewing the admin panel I can take action and ban people,
but when I click on a players name it moves me out of the admin panel and into the stats page where I can for some reason still ban the person, but can't take action (message/kick them).
I understand they are separated because one is the admin side and one is the public side. But then why can I ban them and not kick or message them?
Suggestion #3:
This kinda mixes with the previous suggestion. But when viewing a players stats page and wanting to return back to the admin panel I instinctively click the home button (or the logo next to the home button). But rather than taking me back to the admin panel it takes me to the wardogs stats page where I can't take action on players.
If I am signed in with my steam account and the page knows I am an admin then why can't it redirect me back to the admin panel? I understand they are separate websites but can't it redirect me back to the admin panel if it knows I am an admin?
Suggestion #4:
Kinda a minor one, but being able to send server wide messages per server. I know leadership probably has access to do this but sometimes being able to send out a server wide message to everyone on a specific server about a certain thing can be useful. I had a case today where we had a few different people doing heli GL and having to warn each person individually is quite tedious and could be fixed by being able to send server wide messages. This is my petition to give O's the access to send server specific messages.
Just some suggestions to make admining through the wardogs panel a lil more seamless. Not here to complain <3
GardenGroveVW
When I am playing Wardogs I usually have the killfeed open on the admin panel so I can see the killfeed history.
I think that making the player names color coded per team for both the scoreboard and the killfeed would prove quite beneficial because it would make it alot easier to see teamkills and stuff. Aswell as color coding the scoreboard!
Suggestion #2:
When viewing the admin panel I can take action and ban people,
but when I click on a players name it moves me out of the admin panel and into the stats page where I can for some reason still ban the person, but can't take action (message/kick them).
I understand they are separated because one is the admin side and one is the public side. But then why can I ban them and not kick or message them?
Suggestion #3:
This kinda mixes with the previous suggestion. But when viewing a players stats page and wanting to return back to the admin panel I instinctively click the home button (or the logo next to the home button). But rather than taking me back to the admin panel it takes me to the wardogs stats page where I can't take action on players.
If I am signed in with my steam account and the page knows I am an admin then why can't it redirect me back to the admin panel? I understand they are separate websites but can't it redirect me back to the admin panel if it knows I am an admin?
Suggestion #4:
Kinda a minor one, but being able to send server wide messages per server. I know leadership probably has access to do this but sometimes being able to send out a server wide message to everyone on a specific server about a certain thing can be useful. I had a case today where we had a few different people doing heli GL and having to warn each person individually is quite tedious and could be fixed by being able to send server wide messages. This is my petition to give O's the access to send server specific messages.
Just some suggestions to make admining through the wardogs panel a lil more seamless. Not here to complain <3
Last edited:
Upvote
1





