eGO Day Of Defeat Source Videos.

Erich

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
1,767
I'm going to start making videos of me playing Flash and if u want me to record u I can. First 2 ppl to PM me I will tape on my free time and when u are ready. Eventually I will put them on youtube.
 
lol, like a little stalker!!!! sounds fun to bad my DOD;s is broked right now. :(
 
NO RECORDING ON REALISM NIGHT. YOU KNOW I PLAY THAT TO AND ITS MY FAVORITE. I'm not recording until later. I still need to figure out how to work the recording device I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Erich
 
NO RECORDING ON REALISM NIGHT. YOU KNOW I PLAY THAT TO AND ITS MY FAVORITE. I'm not recording until later. I still need to figure out how to work the recording device I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Erich

zomg lol
 
Uh yeah dude I have Fraps and I record mostly CS:S footage. But I might record some DOD:S when I have some freetime
 
NO RECORDING ON REALISM NIGHT. YOU KNOW I PLAY THAT TO AND ITS MY FAVORITE. I'm not recording until later. I still need to figure out how to work the recording device I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Erich

Erich, Just get Xfire it has such a easy to use recording device built in.
(It also takes good screen shots)
 
Erich, Just get Xfire it has such a easy to use recording device built in.
(It also takes good screen shots)

eh, I wouldn't, can't choose a codec and resolution is fixed. Plus if he already paid for the full version of Fraps I would definitely use that. And if he hasn't then you shouldn't be making movies with Fraps ><
 
eh, I wouldn't, can't choose a codec and resolution is fixed. Plus if he already paid for the full version of Fraps I would definitely use that. And if he hasn't then you shouldn't be making movies with Fraps ><

And what should I be using to make my movies?
 
And what should I be using to make my movies?

for simple compilations, use the in-game recording option >>
Code:
startmovie demoname avi

then load the avi into VideoMach, which is a free video editor, or Windows Movie Maker, use Xvid compression to shrink the file size, edit, etc.

For legit movies people use Sony Vegas Pro for editing and compiling I guess, either way I use the in-game options for cutting the raw video. More control than Fraps and I'm already using demoui to jump around frames I might as well keep it all in-game.
 
I have the downlaoded version of Fraps. I might do what Erwin and RonPaul said. But Thanks for the help. This week ima try Xfire.
 
Back
Top