Forest Jail Map - Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhaseXero

Famous
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
547
I was trolling the internets and I believed I have found the old forest jail map people use to love so much. I remember someone saying it was lost forever so I downloaded it. Put this map on for jail night! Let the good times roll.

Download this monstrosity here: ba_jail_forest_ego_v4

ba_jail_forest_ego_v40000.jpg

ba_jail_forest_ego_v40001.jpg
 
Last edited:
i havnt played it either but all the hype about it in the jail threads has me wanting to try it i hope this is it!
 
2 x 24 slot jail servers ftw.

Reminds me of this time last year. First map I played on an eGO CS:S server after I switched divisions from DoD:S.

No cafeteria!
No swimming pool!
Line up on the wall!
Guncheck! Face left!

Now let's go play on the playset! :D!

This was when a T and a CT could play on the seesaw and no one would get hurt.

Good times, back when jail was less serious business. o.o!
 
Last edited:
2 x 24 slot jail servers ftw.

Reminds me of this time last year. First map I played on an eGO CS:S server after I switched divisions from DoD:S.

No cafeteria!
No swimming pool!
Line up on the wall!
Guncheck! Face left!

Now let's go play on the playset! :D!

This was when a T and a CT could play on the seesaw and no one would get hurt.

Good times, back when jail was less serious business. o.o!

back in the good times, when jail wasn't line up to get shot for trivia and go to a disco, since you know, so many jails have a disco...
 
I have a few copies of Forrest laying around on my skydrive if your really interested in remaking it. I had a decent remake almost done and legends "working" on it.
 
This has been on my skydrive for god knows how long now *rollseyes*

And no, it wont be coming back.
 
2 x 24 slot jail servers ftw.

Reminds me of this time last year. First map I played on an eGO CS:S server after I switched divisions from DoD:S.

No cafeteria!
No swimming pool!
Line up on the wall!
Guncheck! Face left!

Now let's go play on the playset! :D!

This was when a T and a CT could play on the seesaw and no one would get hurt.

Good times, back when jail was less serious business. o.o!

+2 hoodie <3 the play ground :P
 
I remember playing this a long time ago back when i was a pub. If someone made a remake of this map so it could hold 40 players, I would love them. <33 :D
 
2 x 24 slot jail servers ftw.

Reminds me of this time last year. First map I played on an eGO CS:S server after I switched divisions from DoD:S.

No cafeteria!
No swimming pool!
Line up on the wall!
Guncheck! Face left!

Now let's go play on the playset! :D!

This was when a T and a CT could play on the seesaw and no one would get hurt.

Good times, back when jail was less serious business. o.o!

+1 24 slot jail RIP
 
It is why i was hooked on playing CS:S and what made me switch over from TF2 :D
 
2 x 24 slot jail servers ftw.

Reminds me of this time last year. First map I played on an eGO CS:S server after I switched divisions from DoD:S.

No cafeteria!
No swimming pool!
Line up on the wall!
Guncheck! Face left!

Now let's go play on the playset! :D!

This was when a T and a CT could play on the seesaw and no one would get hurt.

Good times, back when jail was less serious business. o.o!

+1 for hoodie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top