Beta has NEW weapon

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
betahasnewweapon.png


Nope, not a photoshop.
 
Zer?™;1181262 said:
Yah but it slows people down, and it looks kewler.

Mah logic has pwnt j00.

Actually that gun, specifically, would not slow anyone down. Natascha's slowdown effect is not listed there.
 
I'd definitely use it :P, it doesn't have a slowdown effect but 200 seconds of crits! Christ, once you kill someone the -25% damage done doesn't really matter anymore xD
 
I'm pretty sure crits aren't inherently a certain amount or percentage more damaging, so maybe this does half damage with critical hits :D

(I could be wrong about how that works)
 
The community rocket launcher or medi-gun is cool to look at but that actually does something. Crazy...Quick examine the backpack.
 
so is it just for show, and I can do it and not be banned? :D
 
hax1.jpg


So do these work on every server, or can you not equip them on the servers?
 
lol so it does crits for 200 seconds big whoop wanna fight about it?

okay now that thats out of my system...seriously, crits for 200 seconds? thats it? make it fire retardant and shoot lucksman arrows :D do it! DO IT NAO!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top