New Blog Post

Kevimaster

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
4,757
Friendship ends in one day! Go read the comic now, I can't wait to see whats tomorrow :thumbup:

Link to comic

After reading it I think Soldier vs Demoman Update :biggrin: anyone agree with me?????
 
Last edited:
Darn it, ninja'd by kevimaster :(, but yeh cant wait either. Wonder if it will end when the update begins, and wonder why its only the soldier and demoman. Could be a game mode with only those 2 classes?
 
Darn it, ninja'd by kevimaster :(, but yeh cant wait either. Wonder if it will end when the update begins, and wonder why its only the soldier and demoman. Could be a game mode with only those 2 classes?

For once I ninja'd people over them ninjaing me :)
 
It's a pyro holiday everyone! Get out your flamethrowers and stuff those new toys back in their faces.
 
Scanned all of the code by the way, no hidden links.

And to me it sounds like a competition to see which class is updated first.
 
I don't think its going to be just those classes for that mode, but it may be both demo/solider update and the new game mode.
 
I dunno, sounds a bit sketchy to me, but I do think that there will be an update of some kind.
 
Why are you a bit skeptical, its been a good deal of time since their last class update. The Sniper vs Spy I think it was, then the classless update (was more bug fixes and balance changes than new stuff), the halloween update (pretty small TBH), so its been a while since their last class update, much longer than usual (L4D2 accounts for some of this), but I think a large amount of work has been put in as well :), I want it to be tomorrow very badly, I don't think I'll be able to concentrate during class :P
 
notice that the address is teamfortress.com/war/administrator/, so something interesting will come out of this.
 
notice that the address is teamfortress.com/war/administrator/, so something interesting will come out of this.

I really hope so, I think demo and soldier update should be an interesting update as in I dont know what weapons they will give them if any. Still I cant wait to see what happens.
 
It doesn't matter if the demo comes first or the soldier... pyros win either way.
 
I dunno, sounds a bit sketchy to me, but I do think that there will be an update of some kind.

I think it'll be Demo + Soldier. I mean, It says they are "friends". That they have a Friendship. Which possibly means an update for both.

Or maybe....Demo soldier update...PLUS! The 10th class.

The tenth class.....THE ADMIN! Lol.
 
Let the wild speculation begin!

I predict proximity mines and steerable rockets! Maybe some haggis for the Demo?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top