Future of Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea with no disrespect intended, Italy is just not my favorite map. I would love to see a new map as well. I have posted some ideas in the drop box. I would suggest a ECO Map Rotation (excluding D2) or a Scoutzknivez Server. I think Scoutzknivez would just be really fun :) and posted why it would be a successful and beneficial map for the community.
 
I'd would Love to keep italy around :D I've been helping italy since the ratings have beengoing down hill !
 
I'm not really a fan of Italy, so I would like to see a new map.
 
I personally love Italy... but not everyone can be talented enough to handle a map of that Caliber... lol

I play it when I can, but life seems to get in the way of CSS quite often.
 
With the utmost respect for Ill Legend and the rest of eGO Leadership, I will not help the Italy server. I would love for it to be changed to a new map :)

i agree: sugestion: rotation server (odd maps)
maps included:
- dust 2 unlimeted
- the remake of italy (forgot the name)
- ...

make it a rotation server were the people can vote to extend the map or pick another one:)
 
I wish i could split myself in two.
The past month i've been on dust mostly about 3-4 hours a day trying to help out becuase there aren't many admins there, and I want to help italy too, however can't split up my steam account into two :P
 
why not add gg? gg is super popular on a lot of servers... i think it'd be cool if eGO added a gg server. i mean... i like italy, but a rotation of gg maps would be pretty sweet
 
I'd hate to see the italy server go - but one of the reasons I like it is that it's less crowded than the other servers! If it does get the axe, I'd like to see a rotation server. It adds a bit more variety to the game.
 
Guys, this isn't a thread to determine what we should replace italy with. Its a thread to simply get attention to the server and try and help it out.
 
With the utmost respect for Ill Legend and the rest of eGO Leadership, I will not help the Italy server. I would love for it to be changed to a new map :)

Same - gungame or something fun would be great but thats for less people/smaller maps... IDK i just dont like italy so much
 
***ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE****
play CSS in italy
or not that server will be gone forever
like atlantis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top