The UberSmesch

Skill/CJaZ

EGO Addict
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
1,225
Alright, listen up your Cyclops and Bucket-headed Maggots, I got a proposition for ya.

Anyone who can give me a good enough reason to join their cause on THEIR server will be given the opportunity to have their side a pocket medic with a kritzreig and a whole 'lotta kritz

Gimme a validate excuse and I MAY decide to join your cause.


Medics' 102nd Kritzreig Division Out.
 
Alright, listen up your Cyclops and Bucket-headed Maggots, I got a proposition for ya.

Anyone who can give me a good enough reason to join their cause on THEIR server will be given the opportunity to have their side a pocket medic with a kritzreig and a whole 'lotta kritz

Gimme a validate excuse and I MAY decide to join your cause.


Medics' 102nd Kritzreig Division Out.

Black Mesa, demo, we have lots of points.
 
I don't get the title of the thread lol. If you meant it to be the thing the medic says, that is ubermensch (I'm in German class :)). Anyway, soldier, because critrockets are awesome
 
Sorry, I'm already healing everyone. maybe next time. :)

My imaginary dead pony is as dead as a unicorns dead bestest buddy because of you and your soldier healing ways. Save an imaginary dead pony today, by healing demo.
 
Me, as whatever I choose to play. Because we have very similar names. Help a fellow lonely number out now (I'll see you in the Pit).

number-zero.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top