ChocolateVillain is CHOCOLATY!!!

ChocolateVillain

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,166
Pew Pew Pew

Lets see some gloating :P

dod_flash0011-1.jpg


Wish I could of gotten the whole team but meh... Now I know what I want for the holidays :P
 
I know what you want for the holidays also...decent competition :p

Kidding of course. good stuff here, Chocolate, good stuff.
 
I've seen better.

You couldn't find better if it jumped up and bit ya JENNEH!!!!!!

And Chocolate, you and your good for nothing PINEAPPLES! One day I'm going to take those things and shove.........I'm.......I'm going to.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
If we put Chocolate up against Kirk, Kirk with his sniper, and Chocolate with his Spade. I wonder who would win. I'd put my money on Chocolate, sorry Kirk.
 
If we put Chocolate up against Kirk, Kirk with his sniper, and Chocolate with his Spade. I wonder who would win. I'd put my money on Chocolate, sorry Kirk.

No need for sorry, I would also put my money on Chocolate. I swear he has a laser sight or a red dot on that spade.
 
Wish Kirk would post my spade/Punch kill :P

On another note. The names of the classes is a mod. It's the real name of each class.
 
Wish Kirk would post my spade/Punch kill :P

On another note. The names of the classes is a mod. It's the real name of each class.

I will post it as soon as you remind me how to put pictures on the forums. Somewhere down the semester I completely forgot how to do it :facewall:
 
Back
Top