Stickyfinger Bounty

WaterSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
2,158
His sniper rife is no match for my MONEY.

20k for screenshot of Stickyfinger domination. Post it in this thread and you'll get your dough.

Edit: Toilet adds 50k. Now it's 70k

Edit2: Fireflies is an awful song. I added another 5k bringing the total to 75k for a sticky domination.

EDIT3: Thanks pasty


155k casino cash for that darn stickyfinger!!!!
 
Last edited:
His sniper rife is no match for my MONEY.

20k for screenshot of Stickyfinger domination. Post it in this thread and you'll get your dough.

Should be easy once i get fed up with playing soldier and return to my spy ways :P. Here I come Sticky, wait...you wont know when :sneaky2:
 
Dominated!

Cough up the cash...

CAUSE YOU GOT DOMINATED!!!

You too scrappy...

dominated.jpg
 
I love this, i never had a personal bounty on me.....Just the "e" one for eGOs... Lotta fun...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top