If anyone needs help learning INS send me a pm on steam or the website.
LOL, Wanna know something funny about that trailer? I was one of the testers for INS back then, ( And still am I guess ) In that sniper scene you see with all the windows, I accidentally threw a grenade and blew out all the windows and killed half of us doing that scene. But look on the bright side, I did find a nade bug that night![]()

i just downloaded ins yesterday so i've been playing a bit of ins the past 2 days. not a lot though like cs:s but i will be on to help the server rankings!
EDIT: WOW never mind all 3 servers for ins are in the top 10!! but i'll still be playing!

technically, it's free if you have cs;s
>:]
M, HL2:LC, Portal : First Slice

Downloading insurgency right now....
Sick of CS:S just keep on pubbing... =[ Going to try something new.

Downloading insurgency right now....
Sick of CS:S just keep on pubbing... =[ Going to try something new.