Your hardest achievement

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
i think this is half-life 2 episode 2's gnome one that is the worst achievement.

Lets hear it
 
Hardest Achievement? Unawesome achievement. Requires you to not be awesome, Which is, VERY hard for me :)


Lol. All jokes aside, I'd have to agree with the gnome one. I still haven't been able to do it =/
 
Soviet Block achievment in tf2 for the heavy, way to situational.
 
The achievement for getting all of the agility orbs in Crackdown drove me crazy. Some of the achievements in Dead Rising are impossible for me, I believe for one of them you have to play like all day nonstop.
 
Doing 11 levels of Heavy Weapon without using a nuke or losing a life.


$@%$%@#$%
 
In Left 4 Dead I had the hardest time making it through a campaign without any friendly fire. So hard!
 
I think the Hardest achievement I've ever seen is the Loremaster achievement in World Of Warcraft.
 
For me its the 'Take NO Prisoners' its so hard finding enemies after completing a round - DODS
 
Not a game but at work we threw in 20 bucks into a contest.

The contest was you could not speak with your hands. If you did you were out...

Hardest 200 dollars I have ever made.
 
Not a game but at work we threw in 20 bucks into a contest.

The contest was you could not speak with your hands. If you did you were out...

Hardest 200 dollars I have ever made.


dont really get that one?

the hardest for me was the rockband 2 achiv where i had to play every single song in the game in one sitting. if i paused the achiv was ruined. on top of that i was playing the expert drums. ridiculas toward the ending and cought myself a good nite sleep after. ;)
 
dont really get that one?

the hardest for me was the rockband 2 achiv where i had to play every single song in the game in one sitting. if i paused the achiv was ruined. on top of that i was playing the expert drums. ridiculas toward the ending and cought myself a good nite sleep after. ;)

not using hand gestures when you speak
 
The last achievement in DoD where you need to complete all of the other achievements in order to get it. 78% of the way there
 
all sounds very good, but i have the hardest that beats all of yours

quitting any game mid way, to go to work/school

RFOLCOPTOR!!!!
 
The bug squishing one was harder than the gnome! I'd say the hardest would be the "got a light" achievement in TF2 for the pyro - how many spies taunt? And with the disguise kit? I had to farm it (In the days when farming was fun)
 
Beating Call of Duty 4 on Veteran. I had to replay the stupid Charlie Don't Surf raiding the tv station section like 1,000 times.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top