Thanks Leadership<33

CLETUS

Poster
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
214
Im making this thread to thank personally thank the leadership! The Winter Rumble tournament was AWESOME! Even if it took a few yelling and arguments <333333 its was great. It was a tournament for fun but were not always perfect and were sorry. But.. congrats to PewPew and thank you once again leadership! Especially Hoodie, Legend, Mostly, and Oldie. It was a great tournament and looking forward to next years!! LOL! Thanks.


P.S post your thanks!
 
Last edited:
Even though I wasn't there and not a member yet, I bet they did their best and hope to be in it next year. :^D
 
I missed it and therefore am sad. I have a feeling the only events I'm going to like are the competitive ones. :(
 
Make sure you give Oldie a big high five. The guy worked night and day on that event.
 
Yeah it was fun before the match Team Euro Flying Danish were going crazy and having lots of fun
 
Back
Top