Final Decision Made!

Good choices, polarityyy. And now the OC'ing will be way easier, it being a 45nm chip and all.
Could easily get to 3.2GHz. :D
You'll have one good system, there.
Can you tell me how the HD 5770 is, and at what resolution/graphics level you play at?
 
I will once all my parts arrive in the mail. It should be around early - mid January before I receive them all. Only thing I haven't ordered yet is the mobo but I'm going to try and get the money to order it tomorrow. The other parts I ordered about 15 minutes ago. :)
 
why is it going to take so long?! :O

Cus I only had 400 dollars and I needed 500 to get the mobo. I'm going to work my super high-tuned smooth talker skills to try and get the mobo ordered tomorrow. Then I should have in by mid-next week.
 
Cus I only had 400 dollars and I needed 500 to get the mobo. I'm going to work my super high-tuned smooth talker skills to try and get the mobo ordered tomorrow. Then I should have in by mid-next week.

oh, okay. lol
Good luck on that
 
I will keep you updated.

lol
I remember negotiating my old computers price.
I was originally selling it for $450, but I negotiated it up to $500 :D A few days later, I received what is in my signature :D
 

Well, I had to buy the whole thing minus a monitor and speakers.
But I'm having a hard time deciding on what I want to get for Christmas.
I have $228 right now, but I might be getting another ~$50 soon.
 
Well, I had to buy the whole thing minus a monitor and speakers.
But I'm having a hard time deciding on what I want to get for Christmas.
I have $228 right now, but I might be getting another ~$50 soon.

Loan me $100. Haha. Nah, I'll work it out tomorrow hopefully. What you wanna get? I still on a CRT but it's better for FPS gaming anyways. :P
 
Loan me $100. Haha. Nah, I'll work it out tomorrow hopefully. What you wanna get? I still on a CRT but it's better for FPS gaming anyways. :P

I was thinking of a few things,
Motherboard and memory,
nice monitor,
new graphics card,
maybe a new case and harddrive,
I don't know.
 
not bad.........the case isn't that good tho lol and u probably didn't need to waste money on that but everything else should be fine....the Athlon II x4 perform slower than Phenom II x4 but they are a good budget option

The 5770 performs on par to a 4870 about and better but its slower than a 4890 so its in between a 4870/4890 but performs a lot closer to the 4870
It overclocks really well tho from what i've heard
 
not bad.........the case isn't that good tho lol and u probably didn't need to waste money on that but everything else should be fine....the Athlon II x4 perform slower than Phenom II x4 but they are a good budget option

The 5770 performs on par to a 4870 about and better but its slower than a 4890 so its in between a 4870/4890 but performs a lot closer to the 4870
It overclocks really well tho from what i've heard

The stuff below like the case and stuff I didn't buy. I already have them.
 
good choice on the components man, that'll be a very nice system for you, and you will get way more use out of that athlon quad then you would have out of a phenom i.

Happy Holidays and enjoy the building!
 
I didn't know they made Athlon x4's :P

Now I gotta choose between the Phenom x2 or that one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top